Combine the Edge Mirror and Rail... revolutionize your putting. The mirror will check your “lines” and the rail will build muscle memory. Use them separately or use the rail and mirror together with the non-skid base holding the rail in place on the mirror. Either way, if you use them often enough your handicap is gonna be history!
The world's best players walk onto the putting green with the Edge, you can too!
The Edge Putting Mirror gives you consistent setup:
- Putter Alignment Lines - Make sure you are aimed at your target and that your putter face is square to that line.
- Built-in Gate Drills - Test how your stroke is performing, and make the quick adjustments.
- Extra Durable - Non-skid polyethylene base and uniquely engineered design pro-longs mirror life and adds strength.
See, Feel and hear a stroke you can trust with the Edge Rail:
- Professional Grade - Made in USA steel with a strong powder coated finish.
- Why is the Rail Set at a 70 Degree Angle? This is the lie angle of most putters. Your putter will travel like it was built to - when you bring the putter off the ground it will travel slightly inside the line, and return squarely to the ball with ease. This is what a "solid" putt feels and looks like.
- Markings on the Face of the Rail - check your putter's distance back and through and shaft rotation.
- Rail may be use with or without the Edge Mirror